October 28, 2013 in Uncategorized
What are the CNA classes and why they are offered in Pennsylvania?
The CNA classes are the specialized classes for the preparation of CNA certification exams. The CNA classes provide the candidates with all the relevant knowledge and skills that are required for the CNA exam. The CNA classes in Pennsylvania operate according to the regulations of the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. According to the rules, the training classes in Pennsylvania must offer 80 hours of education and in which 16 hours of practical hands on experience is included under the supervision of any certified clinic or nursing home.
What are the requirements for the CNA certification and training in Pennsylvania?
The detailed requirements for the CNA certification and training program are mentioned as follows:
- The individual must be 18 years of age
- The individual must have passed the high school diploma or GED
- Don’t have any kind of criminal background
- Must know how to read and write English
What kind of skills and lessons are offered in the CNA training classes in Pennsylvania?
The CNA classes in Pennsylvania provide comprehensive skills of nursing assistant and related to its basic duties and job roles. Following mentioned are the major concepts that are offered in these classes:
- Record keeping of the patient’s condition
- Interpersonal and communicational skills with patients and staff members
- Anatomy basics
- Familiarity with the infections and how they are handled
- Managing emergency situations etc.
Is the CNA certification right for me?
If you are planning to take up the nursing career then, there is no better option other than CNA. The CNA certification is very important and you can receive a very rewarding career with CNA certification and the nursing aide experience can provide you with a smooth growing career path.